Changes Coming in Summer 2019 - Updates Will Be Posted
- One tool for booking travel and submitting expense reports
- Add a receipt to your expense report just by taking a picture
- Book travel through Concur mobile app
- Electronic approvals and signatures
- Effective June 2019: MSU faculty and staff are prohibited from sharing hotel rooms with students or subordinate employees. Budgetary considerations do not take precedence over this policy.
- Effective July 2019: Several travel policies have changed. Please see the new Section 70 of the MSU Manual of Business Procedures for more information.
Know Before You Go: MMG & MSU Travel Policies & Procedures
Completion or submission of a Pre-Trip Authorization form is required for all MSU business travel. Please submit your Pre-Trip Authorization to MMG.Travel@campusad.msu.edu. After a pre-trip authorization form has been submitted and processed, the traveler will receive an approval or denial notification via e-mail. The pre-trip authorization approval e-mail will include an attached copy of the signed authorization.
Additional Travel Sources