B.A., 1978, Ohio University
M.S., 1979, Ohio University
Ph.D., 1984, University of Massachusetts
Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics
6169 Biomedical Physical Sciences
Michigan State University
East Lansing, MI 48824
Phone: (517) 884-5389
- Nothing but nets! In the news.
- Microbial mediation of mosquito production from aquatic habitats
- Microbial mediation of mosquito oviposition site selection
- Emerging infectious diseases: landscape ecology and landscape risk analysis using vector-borne diseases as model systems (Lyme disease, eastern equine encephalomyelitis, West Nile viral encephalitis, human malaria)
- House fly/enteric bacterial interactions
- Vector-borne disease surveillance: laboratory and field methodology
- Mosquito biology and control of mosquito vectors
Nothing but nets! In the news.