Recent Updates to MMG & MSU Travel
- The Colleges of Natural Science, Veterinary Medicine, Human Medicine and Osteopathic Medicine are live in the Concur Travel Management System. Those appointed under these colleges will now use the new travel system to submit travel requests and expense reimbursements.
- The Concur Travel Management System:
- One tool for booking travel and submitting expense reports
- Travel receipts can be added to expense reports just by taking a picture
- Travel can be booked through Concur mobile app
- Electronic approvals and signatures
- Guide for Concur Set-Up
Know Before You Go: MMG & MSU Travel Policies & Procedures
For questions regarding the use of the Concur Travel Management System, please see the MSU Travel website, or contact MMG.Travel@campusad.msu.edu.
- Completion or submission of a Pre-Trip Authorization form is required for all MSU business travel. ALL travel requests must be initiated and fully approved prior to the start date of travel. Please submit your Pre-Trip Authorization through the Concur system.
- ALL travel expense reports must be submitted within 90 days after returning from travel.
- Effective June 2019: MSU faculty and staff are prohibited from sharing hotel rooms with students or subordinate employees. Budgetary considerations do not take precedence over this policy.
- Effective July 2019: Several travel policies have changed. Please see Section 70 of the MSU Manual of Business Procedures for more information.
MMG Travel Checklist/Worksheet
MMG Travel Tips for Reimbursement
Create or Import an Itinerary for Per Diem & Lodging Allowances
Additional Travel Sources