- Report of the Guidance Committee for use at the first guidance committee meeting. This MSU form lists the courses taken and to be taken by the student: basically a contract with MSU that requires additional paperwork to modify.
- Record of Comprehensive Examination. This is the official University form for reporting the outcome of the Preliminary Exam.
- Prelim Report. This internal MMG form describes the Preliminary Exam outcome in more detail for the student, mentor, and DGS.
- Duties of the Chair of the Preliminary Examination
- Yearly Guidance Committee Report for monitoring the progress of PhD students.
- Grad School Travel Funding information and form.
- Master's study plan
- MMG Graduate Student TA Evaluation